New Student Application for the 2013-14 School Year
1. Click here for Admission Requirements Submit these documents to the OLOM School office.
2. Click on Covenant. The Covenant must be signed and returned to OLOM school office with documents needed (as stated in item #1) to complete the application process.
3. To fill out an application, click on the link below. In the right side bar, under "Contents" click "New Student Application for the 2013-2014 School Year".
New Student Application Form
4. Application Fee of $275.00 per student must be paid by one of the following options. The application fee is non-refundable.
a) Check or cash submitted to school office.
b) One-Time Electronic Draft - you can elect to have your Application Fee drafted directly from your checking or savings account. You must have the routing and account number available. To pay, click on this link: Pay Here.
c) Credit/Debit Card - you can elect to pay your Application Fee with a MasterCard, Discover, or American Express (not VISA). There will be a convenience fee of approximately 2.7% added to the total charge. To pay, click on this link: Pay Here.
5. For details in regard to the tuition loan program, click here.
If there are any questions or concerns, contact the school office at 924-1054.