5th - 8th
Invitational meets hosted by various schools
For further information contact Coach Mark LaHaye at firstname.lastname@example.org
2012 Cross Country Meet Schedule
2012 Cross Country Practice Calendar
2012 Cross Country Handbook
Attention Runners & Parents,
R U Ready-2-Run?!
Our Workout Schedule for our 1st week will include lots and lots of FUNdamentals, plus at least 2 (or more) continuous runs, as we will begin the first week of our General Preparation Phase. This week will consist of continuous non-stop-runs with varied training efforts to build up Ur “endurance base”. This is also called “training-2-train”. Woohoo!
ALL practice sessions for this first week will be held at Indypendence Park. We will meet under the Iris Pavilion which is located in the BREC Botanic Garden Center on Independence Blvd. All weekday practices will begin promptly at 5:30pm, and will conclude by 6:45pm.
Find below our practice routine for Ur very 1st awesome-run week:
· Monday, 08/06, 5:30pm-6:45pm, Indy - Intro-2 CC, Intro-2 FUNdamentals.
· Tuesday, 08/07, 5:30pm-6:45pm, Indy - More FUNdamentals, Cont-Run with effort.
· Wednesday, 08/08, 5:30pm-6:45pm, Indy - FUNdamentals, Recovery Run.
· Thursday, 08/09, 5:30pm-6:45pm, Indy - FUNdamentals, Cont-Run with effort.
· Friday, 08/10, NO PRACTICE!!
· Saturday, 08/11, 8:00am-9:30am, Indy - FUNdamentals, Cont-Run with effort.
Be sure 2-bring Ur own water bottle and towel…and of course…dress 2-run!
What’s the Word?